Monday 26 February 2007

One Hogget Left

All but one of our hoggets (yearling ewes) are reserved for May slaughter. If you want the last one, call or email us to reserve! The price is only $2.90 per pound on a carcass weight basis. I expect weights to be in the 60-65 pound range.

On another note, Liberty Farm has gone high tech. I'm sitting at my parents' house blogging on my new laptop connected to their broadband internet through the wireless router that I just installed for them. I'm going to get spoiled and then have to go home to my 28.8 kpbs dial-up. I'm checking almost daily for new WISPs in my area.

Update: Sold Out! One of our lambs for next October is already spoken for but I don't want to take any more orders until all the lambs are born and we see what we have. I'll post details in May. Thank you to all our customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment