Monday 2 July 2007

Be Fruitful and Mulch Apply

That title comes from the email sig of Keith Johnson of Permaculture Activist. It describes my work the last few days. I only wish I had gotten the entire garden mulched a month ago. Oh well, better late than never.

I've been awful about getting photos posted here this summer. I'll try to get some over the upcoming holiday week. We finally nixed our internet connection at home. It's so slow that we weren't using it. Why continue paying for it? Anyway, with the laptop there are plenty of places to get online. I just have to remember to get my photos on the computer so they're ready to upload when the opportunity arises.

Next week I'm going to start calling my hay sources and try to get some idea what local farmers are expecting regarding the 2nd hay cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment